The River Club features 6 tennis courts with all new hard surfaces, new nets, new fencing and new windscreens. The club offers league and interclub competition, along with junior programs for all ages. There is a large selection of group drills, aerobic tennis drills with music, social events, wood racquet and mixer tournaments and, of course, individual lessons from The River Club’s acclaimed instructional staff.
Head Tennis Professional Todd Miller
Todd works his winters at the highly-regarded Paley Tennis Center and is among the hardest working and most sought after tennis instructors in the Milwaukee tennis community.
Court Time Rules & Regulations
Summer Programs for 2016!
- Court time is free to all members with the exception of Social/Fitness but required to call ahead or stop in the Tennis Shop to book a court during normal hours of operation
- If the Tennis Shop is closed please see white board in the porch area to block off a court and record participants names to avoid any and all court availability conflicts
- Ball machine rental is available during normal Tennis Shop hours for $8.00/hour
- Racquets and balls will be provided if need be during normal Tennis Shop hours
- Shirt and Shoes are required on court (open-toed sandals not permitted)
Tennis Pro Shop Hours (In season)
- Ball machine rental $8
- Wilson Tennis racquets and tennis accessories sold in the Tennis Shop (vibration dampeners, grips, hats, visors, headbands, wristband, socks, balls)
- Racquet repair and maintenance services available to all members: Re-string, Re-grip, Grommet Strips, Grommet repair. Stringing services range from $25-$35.
Wednesday-Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday-Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
*Reservations for the ball machine can be made during normal hours of operation.
Tennis Hut Direct Line: (262) 242-0670
Tennis Pro – Todd Miller